Our Blog – just a brief introduction to what it’s all about & what you can expect.
First of all, this blog was the foundation of my Service Management book offered on Amazon kindle. (No need to buy that book, it’s all here. Save the $1.99). I offer thoughts, opinions, comments and deep-dives based on my career as a service manager. Most of the posts are relatively short, some a little longer. I promise to update these posts when needed, keep it relevant and related to what is going on in the world of service management.
If you find a blog post interesting and have a comment or a question, you’re more than welcome to get in touch via contact us.
Finally, you are always more than welcome to share our blog posts with “the perfect person” who might also be interested. Perhaps you simply feel like sharing a blog post to the world! That would be perfectly fine with us as well.
All the best!
- Leadership – Your Most Important Task
- Time Management Skills – The Secret to Service Department Success
- Service Department Economics – Theory is a Must
- Performance Appraisal – Evaluation is essential
- Customer Service – Defining Success
- Interviewing – Best Practices
- Coaching – A one on one relationship
- Motivation – Support and faith in their ability
- Training – A systematic approach to learning
- Fixed Operations – A professional appearance matters
Amazon’s Material Handling Category may be Industries Best Kept Secret Click to Learn More
Ps. Porcellato Engineering, (aka porcellato.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com.